Challenge Title

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 12

Hello!

We are running a bit late today... My apologies as I still can't find my camera! I had to scan my design samples instead this morning. :(

It has been an insane two weeks for us over at peachykeenstamps.com! We have had record-breaking sales in the month of September and it shows no sign of stopping. We appreciate all that you have done to help us get the word out about our stamps! Thank you all so very much!!

Here is a super fun challenge! Make an ornament! We would love to see what you come up with for this.. !! Just look what our designers did with their take on this challenge!! They are just amazing! We are still running on the 2 week schedule - this entry is due on October 4th at Midnight (CST).

Congratulations to our Challenge 11 winner: Jamie Greene - number 10 on last week's Mr.Linky! Jamie's winning card is posted below.



Our prize for Challenge 12 is Fiskar's Antique Elegance Circle Border Punch! Good luck to all who enter!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Look what Lorie has done with Curly the Snowman from
PK-481 Christmas Character Faces 1 1/8"!!





WHOA.. who wouldn't want a tree loaded with these!
Viv's take was made with PK-311 Snowmany Thanks!





How cute! Diane made our PK-M11 Winter is for the birds into an ornament
and made him look like a little penguin!





Here are my ornaments (Kathy's) made with PK-405 Sugar n Spice Ginger Boy
and PK-406 Sugar n Spice Girl.
We also have a much smaller version of them in our store PK-404.



CHALLENGE 11 --------- WINNER --------- WINNER --------!!!



Congratulations, Jamie on your winning entry! Please email me with your address and I will get your prizes off to you in the mail!





13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jamie!!
    I LOVE that card.
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the congrats! I love all the DT ornaments. This weeks challenge is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jamie!!! Your card is very pretty. The ornaments look great and this is going to be a fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm number 1!! Love the snow-flake!! It's not really Christmas-y here in Aus!! More appropriate are flies and sunburn!! This was fun, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, what a great challenge!! I'm dog sitting for the week (and away from my scrap table)but I'm going to try and get this one done for sure!!

    Congrats Jamie!! your card is lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great inspiration cards! Yeah DT!!!! This is the first time I've used this cricut cart and I have to thank you for giving me the nudge! hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jamie, well done.
    I have left my hanging piece with Mr Linky guys. Thanks for checking it out.
    I will be back to do the blog hop!!
    Hugz
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for a lovely challenge, DT work is gorgeous, well done girls. Left my attempt with mr linky.
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats Jamie on your winning your card!! Okay, I just finished my ornament & I hope you ladies like it!!! I loved all the samples from the DT:)~ Great job ladies your ornaments were perfect!:)
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your challenge created so much fun I went a bit mad and made 4 lol; even had my Granddaughter at it :0)
    Thanks for your inspiration the DT have done a brilliant job.

    http://acraftynutter.blogspot.com/2009/10/peachy-keen-stamps-challenge-hanging.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathy, thanks so much for your kind comments.
    Here's the instructions for the fan fold flower you asked about.

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/fanfoldflower/

    I've put the link on the post now (Dizzy by name, Dizzy by nature, that's me) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Dizzy Di!! :) I can't wait to HAVE time to attempt these pretty ornaments. I LOVE EM!! :)KathyJ

    ReplyDelete