Challenge Title

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps :: Getting to Know Samantha

Samantha Casey has been crowned the "Queen of Scenes" in the Peachy Keen Design Team, and once you take a peek around her blog, you'll see why! ;) We are so lucky to get a few glimpses into Samantha's colorful imagination! We all say if only we could spend one day in her mind...

How long have you been a designer for Peachy Keen Stamps?

I have been designing for Peachy Keen since May 2010.

How would you describe your design style?
I would have to describe my style as imaginative and detailed. I try to create a story in all of my cards and projects.

What is your FAVORITE Peachy Keen Set?
I love a lot of the Peachy Keen stamp sets, it is very hard to choose just one. I would say my favorite is “faceless fruit”. That was one of the first stamp sets I owned, and I have used it for many cards.

Who inspires you?
I find inspiration from my family, friends, artists, designers, and life itself. I find it inspiring when people create projects with pride and confidence, and are not afraid to be different.

You're asked to get crafty in a room with absolutely no supplies -you can bring five tools. What do you bring with you?
I would bring stamps, ink, copic markers, cardstock, and my x-acto knife.

What is your crafty space like?
My crafty space is a large section in my basement. Everything is organized and can be found easily when needed.

What is your favorite music to play while creating?

I actually don’t listen to music when I am crafting, I usually have the television on.


Here's Samantha's FAVORITE Peachy Keen project she's made! {We ADORE it, too!}


And here's one of our favorites from Samantha! Aren't these two the cutest couple ever?!



Thanks for stopping by, everyone!
Come back next Sunday to read more about Lisa!

8 comments:

  1. those projects are just so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha definitely is the queen of scenes. I love every project she creates, I am NEVER dissappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha--love viewing your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you have a video on how to create the card with the band?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I actually do not have any videos for any of my projects. I did use the duck dolls Peachy Keen stamp set and the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for letting us get to know Samantha better ....... Your whole DT is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our SWEET SAMANTHA.. agreed by all of us here at PKS.. is indeed the QUEEN of SCENES!! Samantha... you are quite the find in this world of designers.. an imagination beyond us! YOU JUST ROCK!! I have loved everyone of your projects and I think you are the bomb!!
    Thank you so much for all you make with your PKS! BIG HUGS and tons of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I REALLY want to be Samantha when I finally grow up!!!!

    ReplyDelete